Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Starting Out

Are you obsessed with Pinterest too? I am! Follow my pins at http://pinterest.com/missingthe90s/
I felt inspired to start my own blog by many other females I saw on Pinterest.  I am no expert in nails, fashion, exercise, or cooking- but that's why I'm starting this blog. Just LIKE YOU, I am trying different things out in life. I plan to share some of these here.

I love to google new things that I'm trying so I can see what other females think and experience about the same thing... whether it be a new product, a way to take care of their skin, a random health problem, etc. I enjoy learning about the experience of others with the same things I'm trying!

Maybe its a new nail design I like- so, I'll try it. It may work out, it may not. But that's the beauty of it!

What types of things have you wanted to try? I'll take suggestions from any readers and then give you my own experience with trying it out. It doesn't have to be with nails- it can be in all walks of life. Let's enjoy. :)

No comments: