Friday, August 3, 2012

Smurf Nails

How fun is this? I did Smurf Nails!!  Surpringsly, they didn't have Smurfette, but they did have Papa Smurf at least.  I'm really loving water decals and I want to find more because they are easy and wind up looking very neat. To see my step-by-step process for how to apply water decals, read my Disney nail post.

I realize these nails came out looking pretty guido haha! Oh well. I guess this was because of the color and the very square shape, I didn't mind the guidoness since the Smurfs were so fun.

Base Color

Decals



Without shiny top coat


With shiny top coat

Papa Smurf





Which Smurf pose is your favorite?

14 comments:

Lola B. said...

Adorable! I love the last one, so cute.

Try It With Carmella said...

thanks! hehe i think he's my favorite one

citygirl907 said...

Wow, they are so cute!!!!

Cindy said...

I love the Smurfs! Too cute! XX Found your blog on Beauty Blog Bunch. Great job!

Crazy Nail Lady said...

I love these! My daughter would just die! she had a smurf birthday party back in april ;-)

Crazy Nail Lady said...

Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster blog award.....go check it out on my page!

Jacqui said...

These are adorable!!! I need to try some water decals soon =)

Try It With Carmella said...

thanks :)

Try It With Carmella said...

oh awesome! i'm happy the BBB is bringing traffic!

Try It With Carmella said...

thanks so much!!

Try It With Carmella said...

aww! if you want to order the decals for her, i found them on amazon

Try It With Carmella said...

yes! they are super easy

Mateja Mateja said...

Really cute! Too bad there wasn't a Smurfette in there :D

Try It With Carmella said...

hehe thats what i thought too!