Friday, August 10, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you to Katie at Missy's Manis who has just nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award! Check out her blog.



The rules surrounding this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers who you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, you could also link to them.
5. Finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
 
Since I just completed random facts about myself and nominated other bloggers earlier this week for another award, I'm going to skip out on the answers and nominees as to not be repeatitive. However, I can see how these awards really help us bloggers to gain more followers. So, I wanted to at least post my thank you and also extend an invite to any blogger reading this. If you'd like to participate in answering the random facts and nominating other bloggers, I fully nominate you. I'd also be glad to post your link, so send me a comment or message!

1 comment: