Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tri-Color Treat

For lunch, I usually take a sandwich that I make at home. It's so boring! I struggle to come up with ideas for lunch that make sense to pack and bring, but that also taste good. My friend suggested this great idea to me- and it was a success!

Cook a box of Tri-Color Pasta
Mix in:
black olives, each cut twice
lots of mozzerrella, cut into tiny squares
chopped red peppers
chopped cucumbers (very tiny)
vinergarette or Italian salad dressing (I used vinergarette)
Add:
pepper and salt to your liking





After I mixed everything together (I just used my clean hands, rather than any utensil), I separated out the finished batch into little tubberware containers. I stacked the packed containers in my refridgerator. Everything was set for the whole week!
Any other lunch ideas? I still need way more lunch-at-work ideas. I don't want to go back to the sandwich!

No comments: